For Educators: The Alpha-Mania Program
Alpha-Mania is a ready-to-use early reading program that uses fun, dynamic, and multisensory activities to teach the first two components of reading, phonological awareness and phonics.
The program consists of a set of lesson plans and guided activities that include circle time, crafts, stories, songs, and a variety of innovative activities. A series of read-aloud phonological awareness storybooks (Alpha-Mania Adventures) complements this unique program for both classroom and at-home use.
Alpha-Mania is currently licensed across North America to a selected number of private childcare centers that differentiate themselves with unique enrichment programs.
Click here for more information about phonological/phonemic awareness.
Alpha-Mania for Your Business
Becoming part of the Alpha- Mania licensee family elevates your programming and provides long-term success for your children and families.
The innovative nature of this enrichment program makes it easy to market to parents, particularly those who wish to be proactive about developing strong reading skills in their children.
Created by certified teachers with extensive knowledge in the early reading process, Alpha-Mania is built on sound research principles.
It is easy-to-use, affordable, and, most importantly, fun!
Benefits of Licensing Alpha-Mania
The Alpha-Mania program consists of 100 lessons which include the following educational components:
Books: The Alpha-Mania Adventures Series
Alpha-Mania Adventures is an interactive storybook series that teaches phonological awareness and phonics, and complements the Alpha-Mania program. Each storybook:
- Features the Alpha-Maniacs, who explore five phonologically-based skills: rhyming, blending, alliteration, segmenting, and sound manipulation.
- Has phonics activities in each full-color illustration, which allow children to search for matching letter sounds and objects.
- Includes a complete guide for parents and educators to better understand phonological awareness and phonics.
- Additional games and activities to further practice phonological awareness skills, phonics, and letter formation.
- Ad kit that includes branded materials for promotional use on your website, social media, email marketing, etc.
- Your company listed on the Alpha- Mania Locator section of our website.
Alpha-Mania is priced to fit seamlessly into any childcare budget and can be customized to any classroom size.
The program is available for licensing by transferable seats not attached to a specific name, allowing you to pay for only the number of children at your center at any one time.
Cost per Seat
*Renewal at 30% discount after two years
**Books can be given to students as gifts or can be sold from your location ($40 retail value each)
with our art exploration
program Mini Masters
and get 10% off!
Get started today!
Create successful readers with phonological awareness and Alpha-Mania. Contact us to learn more.